Hello, and welcome to “app” happy wednesday #34!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
I took this shot with VSCO, imported it into PS Touch, added a black overlay, and used the Fade function to fade the lower right corner. That left the upper left corner in the dark, so to speak. A touch more dramatic wouldn’t you say …
You might want to check out a few of my earlier posts for some tips and techniques on using apps:
“I took the photo into PS Touch and filled a layer with solid black (circled in red) on top of the photo …”
“To capture bokeh in Camera+, focus in on a small object by tapping the screen, then touch the Focus Lock (I circled it in red). Lift the camera up and your image should be out of focus and you can capture your bokeh! That’s it!”
“Cropped both photos in PicsPlayPro. I also boosted the saturation with a filter. Imported the house image into PS Touch, then imported and layered the gull photo over top. Used the Fade function to fade the lower third part of the bird/sky photo to reveal the house and the field.”
So that’s it for me today. Now, let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it. Did you use just one? Did you use several?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button which you will find at the bottom of this post.
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday at midnight.
Sorry … this series is closed.