We’ve been having some crazy snowy weather (again) and it’s a bit difficult to get around our country roads. A couple of days ago we were on our way home from “town” and we witnessed a car slide into the ditch. It happened close to an approach so thankfully the driver was able to navigate safely back onto the road *whew*!
So I’m sticking close to home. Trouble is, its even hard to walk around our back yard and when I went out I wasn’t feeling too inspired. But then I spied this little cluster of feathers sitting lightly on the snow. How delicate! The tips are white and a bit hard to see here, but this cluster almost fills the whole frame.
Things are looking up, I finally wrote my list of 14 in 2014. As I was writing it, I became more aware, and more thankful that I already have so much; which is why it was hard to come up with 14 things!
- A lot less pressure and angst when it comes to writing Photoshop tutorials for Digital Scrapper. This is THE biggest thing for me this year. I don’t have a complete plan on how I’m going to accomplish this, but I think it has to do with the WORD that keeps popping into my head … .
- Write tutorials and share them here (completely separate from DS, and not always Photoshop either).
- Take the photographers tour of Antelope Canyon in AZ. The canyon is beyond breathtaking … .
- Make something artsy with real paper. Just one thing (to start).
- Sponsored posts.
- Improve my photography. Take a class in a real live classroom.
- Get a @!#+*&%* handle on Lightroom (I’ll have a whole post on that one).
- Print some of my photos/art and display it.
- Evenings with no TV and no internet.
- Reading. Good books.
- Meet an on-line friend IRL. You know, one of those people who “get me”?
- Improve my writing skills.
- A storage room that I can walk into.
- Growth of my blog.
Here’s to another lovely winter day and countless photo opportunities. It’s so strange, I didn’t notice the flag until I posted this photo. It’s cool how the fence drew my eye right to it.