This week I’m like a kid in a candy shop. I”m finding flowers everywhere I look.
To say my garden is exploding would be an understatement. I hardly know what to do with it all! Oh would that I could save some for January, February, and March! But alas I cannot, so photos will have to do.
I could post a flower-a-day for 365 days I’m sure … .
So here are five random things that made me happy this past week:
- Spending time with family on the holiday long weekend.
- Lots and lots of delicious food.
- Weather ranging from not bad to amazing, and that the big storm with giant hail did not materialize.
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers.
- Taking photos (especially with my iPhone) and editing on my iPad.
So what did you find this past week? What made you happy?