Hello, and welcome to “app” happy wednesday #36 where today I’m sharing my California Poppies! and I have it from the best sources that I am right about what these are!
If you’re new to the party, this is a link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
It’s that time of year when we make the trek to Arizona. Yes it’s spring at home, and it’s wonderful, but it’s also a great time for us to get away and enjoy some sunshine.
As we were driving through the Kingman area, there were thousands of poppies filling ditches and even fields. It was a glorious sight but unfortunately I couldn’t get a great photo because it was too bright out. So, I simply picked a handful, set them in a coffee cup full of water, and brought them to our condo were I quickly styled and took photos (they were falling apart as I was working – so delicate!)
So that’s it for me today (on holidays!). Now, let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it. Did you use just one? Did you use several?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button which you will find at the bottom of this post.
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday at midnight.
*sorry … this series is closed