Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #3! I’m excited to have you join in!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
I’ve had a pretty busy month between holidaying in Arizona and then returning home to visit family at Easter … and then holidaying in Arizona … on and on …
Anyway, we’re back home and I’m trying to get back on my feet as quickly as possible. So my edits are quite simple this time around!
I took this photo right after we crossed the border from Montana into Alberta. As much as I love to travel, it’s always great to get back home and I wanted to capture the moment.
As I moved my camera up and down the window I realized that the tinted glass at the top of the windshield made a darn good filter all by itself. I loved the blue tones and how they made the rain droplets stand out much more clearly. So this is pretty much straight out of the (phone) camera. Do you not just love it when things like that happen?!
Next, I was inspired by Terri from Photographically Speaking to add some word art. Terri uses “LetterGlow” to add word art to her images but I decided to use PS Touch.
So with a little help from Drop Box I was able to upload this word art by Paislee Press to my Camera Roll, and then into PS Touch where I layered it on top of my image, then changed the blend mode to Multiply at 50%.
I still love Hipstamatic. There is no easier way to create fun art than this program. Pick a film, pick a lens, pick a flash. Or, set it on shake and take whatever happens!
I love this shot of the Hoodoos at Red Canyon, Utah. So vintage.
This is what happens with the crazy Salvador 84 Lens … hmmmm …
And lastly, a little teaser … and no filter … can you guess where I was? I hope to get this story told by Thursday or Friday.
Now it’s your turn! I can’t wait to see your art!
Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button.
*sorry … this series is closed