Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #23! If you are new to the party, this is a link-up to share your phone photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
PLEASE NOTE: Instead of having a link-up every wednesday, it’s now going to be on the first Wednesday of each month. So, the next one will be October 1st, then November 5th, and then December 3rd. Each party will start at 5:00 am on the first Wednesday of the month and will stay open until the next party begins! so party on!!
I do hope to see you here!
In an effort to use my phone to create still life images that I could use for TT, or Start to Finish, or Be Still 52, I’m experimenting with VSCOcam.
I took this shot, cropped it, adjusted exposure, and then applied the S1 filter. Even though this is not the best shot ever, I’m pretty happy with it! And the coolest thing is that when I uploaded it to WordPress, the description area reads: alt=”Processed with VSCOcam with s1 preset”. Way too cool! That information was saved with the photo!! A.ma.zing.
When I downloaded the app, I decided to buy the Launch Bundle for $5.99 which was basically all the presets.
I must say that the interface is not all that friendly but I found a great tutorial at iphonephotographyschool dot com which I would highly recommend. If you can’t find it, email me and I’ll send you a link.
So now, let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up! You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on the first Wednesday of the month and will stay open until the next party begins! so party on!!
*sorry … this series is closed