Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #21!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
So, when I heard we were going to get snow and freezing temperatures, I went out to my garden and picked as much as I could and then made a few flower arrangements. I took photos with my DSLR and my phone, and I have to tell you I much preferred the phone photos. Hipstamatic wins again!
I was struck at how “autumny” my coleus looked so I added a pumpkin to the mix …
These photos also remind me of the 70’s or 80’s or something … hmmm… must be the harvest gold and green …
Then there’s my pretty echinops:
Now you might want to put on some sunglasses for my bright “pink sunrise” in Waterlogue!
Waterlogue now has the option to not use a frame, so I thought I’d try it, but I think I like the frames better.
Well, that’s it for me today. Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed