Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #21!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
So, when I heard we were going to get snow and freezing temperatures, I went out to my garden and picked as much as I could and then made a few flower arrangements. I took photos with my DSLR and my phone, and I have to tell you I much preferred the phone photos. Hipstamatic wins again!
I was struck at how “autumny” my coleus looked so I added a pumpkin to the mix …
These photos also remind me of the 70’s or 80’s or something … hmmm… must be the harvest gold and green …
Then there’s my pretty echinops:
Now you might want to put on some sunglasses for my bright “pink sunrise” in Waterlogue!
Waterlogue now has the option to not use a frame, so I thought I’d try it, but I think I like the frames better.
Well, that’s it for me today. Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
- You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
*sorry … this series is closed
Barbara Hurst says
Just gotta love the Hipstamatic especially Dream Canvas, beautiful. Hope it has warmed up for you, and you will have some fall. Guess this will really bring on the fall leaves for sure now which will be fun.
Beautiful images! I love your “fall” images with the canvas texture and that Waterlouge image has amazing color!
oh, i like the canvas ones!
Cathy H. says
Oh, I love these and yes they do have a 70’s look. My favorite is the one with the pumpkin! I am so ready for fall!
Yes … fall is marching onward to chase away summer, isn’t it? I love your fall motifs and great editing job on both. We’re still very warm here but when I went to the market today, the shelves were lined with mums and pumpkins. I’m not ready yet! But it’s going to come, ready or not. I hope you’ve seen the last of your very-early snow!
These are all so pretty, Barb!
Lol the 70’s is right. I thought the same thing. I need to check out that 9009 lens. Just can’t beat Hipsta. I’ll bet I use it newly every day.
Girl Friday says
Love these images, especially the Echinops and the way you manipulated it.