Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #24 and all things phone photography! If you are new to the party, this is a link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
PLEASE NOTE: Instead of having a link-up every Wednesday, it’s now going to be on the first Wednesday of each month.
So, the next one will be November 5th, and then December 3rd. Each party will start at 5:00 am.
I do hope to see you here!
You may have noticed that I’m a little obsessed with my succulent plants … I’ve been uprooting and re-potting a few in order to over-winter them. I set this one inside a grey pot without thinking much of it, and then I did a double-take … what an amazing match!
I set it down on a rustic bench with a piece of black foam core behind it. It was the bright and harsh sunlight that caught my eye …
Then I took it into Mextures where I pretty much had a field day!
What an amazing difference a few filters can make! I have to admit, I can’t remember which ones I used but all it takes is a bit of playing around to find a combination that you like.
Camera+ Part I
Camera+ Part II
So now, let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up! You can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check the article here. I also added some tips on this post here.
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on the first Wednesday of the month.
*sorry … this series is closed