Hello, and welcome to “app” happy wednesday #35 and the March blues …
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of any kind! Let me stress there are no rules!! Just join the fun and share any kind of artsy creation.
Oh. Hello March. I remember you.
It was a typical early March day: bright blue skies, white puffy clouds, and ferocious winds blowing powdery snow and sculpting it into rock hard waves.
I used VSCO for the following images …
The wind blows the snow off the fields and into the ditches
If it wasn’t for my phone, I wouldn’t be recording the small moments in my life. The meaningful moments. The everyday moments.
The good news is that warmer weather is forecasted for the weekend. There should be a lot of water running …
So that’s it for me today. Now, let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it. Did you use just one? Did you use several?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button which you will find at the bottom of this post.
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday at midnight.
*sorry … this series is closed