Even though I’d known for quite some time that January 1st was fast approaching ;) I didn’t write down any blog goals for 2017 … until this morning … oh my goodness … ya gotta laugh sometimes.
But first, a big hello, and a Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a lovely New Year’s Eve and are now ready to face the new year head on!
I myself am getting a wee bit excited.
It literally took me all day to get this photo, which in turn, led to this blog post (late in the evening I might add.)
Of course I wasn’t actually physically working on this photo for 12 hours, but all day my mind was spinning with ideas, and plans, and goals, and … well, you get the picture!
I’m quite thrilled because for the last 10 days I’ve been in a funk due to a cold/flu that left me exhausted and drained. I was sleeping 8-10 hours and feeling a tad sorry for myself (and my lost mojo.) Even so, I was constantly working in the background; taking photos, scribbling notes, writing draft posts, and fluffing up my blog … I just wasn’t feeling too thrilled with any of it.
I’ve also been taking a few classes and doing a lot of thinking which led me to come up with this tiny but powerful list:
Blog Goals for 2017
- Take risks.
- Be brave.
- Take classes. Learn. Work Hard. Grow.
I have a much longer list scribbled on a scrap of paper, but some things you really need to keep to yourself, if for no other reason than to avoid disappointing anyone (self included.)
I will tell you that:
- I won’t be posting Sunday Sundries on the blog anymore, however it will continue on Instagram with the hashtag #sunday_sundries. I also have a new hashtag #stilllifeisreallife, and I’ll be combining both tags for the features.
- I’m working on a new series to post here on Sundays.
- This Wednesday I’ll be doing a review of my new tripod (squee!)
- I plan to get Blogging Bits and Bytes back on track.
- And I’m not going to get ahead of myself with any more promises tonight ;)
So there you have it! 7 powerful blog goals for 2017 and a few easy promises!