I’m just popping in to announce that I’m going to be hosting a Linky party on Wednesdays. It will be a place to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it. Did you use just one? Did you use several?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Link back with a text link or use the “app” happy wednesday button which you will find at the bottom of this post.
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday at midnight.
Here’s an example:
I took this with my phone then used PicsPlayPro to crop it into a square, adjust exposure, and then I ran the HDR Bright filter of which I’ve never used before.
That’s it, that’s all! Fun! I hope to see you there!
*sorry … this series is closed