Welcome to “app” happy wednesday #6!
If you’re new to the party, this is a weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
- Each party will start at 5:00 am on Wednesdays and will stay open until the following Sunday night at midnight.
*NEW* and exciting news! you can now use Instagram to link your images! Way cool! Check out the article here. I added a link and it works like a charm!
Because I’ve been so busy, I’m just going to share a few photos from my week. I took them all in Hipstamatic, my go-to app for instant art. I don’t have any tips but I promise I will next week!
I have a sweet little kitchen garden on my deck and it is the source of many hours of fun …
and food …
and more food … we had a delicious salad with fresh lettuce, basil, nasturtium and parsley. I make a very thin salad dressing with mayonnaise, sugar and milk which doesn’t overwhelm the fresh lettuce.
It rained this week so I went about the yard taking shots of raindrops with my Olloclip.
Can you see the house reflected in this giant drop? I think that’s me in the middle but I’m not sure …
A lake view from last weekend…
and isn’t this hilarious!? Our family get-together at the fire… I really think it’s funny because the little guy looks like he’s texting too – but he’s not :)
I hope you enjoyed my Insta photo bomb! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
*sorry … this series is closed