Since this is the month of love, I thought I’d make a list of 10 things I love about Arizona.
- Of course the warm temperatures would be at the top of the list.
- How clean the roads are, and how at night the lane reflectors create a beautiful pattern which is almost mesmerizing.
- The fact that we’re on holidays when we’re here.
- The colours; rich golds, and rusts, and burgundies. The blue skies, the red sunsets.
- Attractions like the Desert Botanical Gardens, Butterfly Wonderland, and the zoo.
- The Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tortilla Flats. Next on my list: Antelope Canyon.
- That hubby can golf whenever he wants.
- Eating out. We’ve eaten at so many fabulous places! Sassi, White Chocolate Grill, Blue Adobe, The Cove Trattoria, Davanti Enoteca, Lons, oh my, it’s almost embarrassing!
- Meeting wonderful blogging friends in real life. Oh, that’s eleven, oops!
So there you have it! I could list many more, but this will do for today.
But in case I sound ungrateful, when I get home, I’ll make a list of what I love about home. Because I do love my home.
Have a wonderful Sunday!