Welcome to the first “app” happy wednesday! I’m so happy you’re here!
This is a new weekly link-up to share your photos edited with “apps” of course!
- Use any “app” you like and perhaps explain how you used it.
- Did you use just one? Did you combine apps?
- Simply create some art. Post it on your blog or Flickr or wherever you are uploading your work, and then come back here and link it up!
- Visit a few friends to see what they are up to and perhaps learn some fabulous new tips and techniques.
- Spread the word about the link-up, the more the merrier!
This is a composite of two images. I had quickly snapped a shot of a farm house only because I loved the yellow canola surrounding it.
This is the original blown out and unremarkable photo that could have been destined for the trash. However, I was drawn to the almost fantasy-like size and shape of the house. I just knew I had to do something with it!
I had a shot of a gull in a parking lot with a deep blue sky and a few wispy clouds.
Here’s what I did:
- Cropped both photos in PicsPlayPro. I also boosted the saturation with a filter.
- Imported the house image into PS Touch, then imported and layered the gull photo over top.
- Used the Fade function to fade the lower third part of the bird/sky photo to reveal the house and the field.
- Saved the combined image to the camera roll and then took that one into PicsPlayPro to add a slight Scratches texture.
- I was pleased with the surreal effect. Lots of fun!
Now it’s your turn! I can’t wait to see your art!